January 2015 was the beginning of an exciting partnership for Brook Food Services when we were awarded the contract to cater for the prestigious Shannon Heritage Sites (visit website). These include Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Knappogue Castle, King Johns Castle, Corn Barn and Mac’s Pub.
The scope of outlets within the site sees us cater for:
- Medieval Banquets in Bunratty and Knappogue Castles
- Light Pub lunches and a selection of craft and local drinks as well as international well-known brands
- Lunch offerings in the Corn Barn and Mac’s Bar
- Irish night serving a menu filled with traditional flavour
- Weddings in Knappogue Castle
- Tea/coffee and home baking
There are exciting times ahead and we would be delighted to develop more opportunities to showcase these world standard venues.
- Company BBQ and family days in Both Bunratty or King Johns Castle
- Gala Dinners and Private Castle Dinners
- October Fest Beag at King Johns Castle
- Enchanted by Franc – Christmas Family Experience
- Launches and Corporate receptions
- Catering for concerts such as The Coronas and Imelda May
The Banquets are an integral part of the Shannon Heritage Experience and have been running for many years. The Food is prepared by Brook Food Service while the entertainers will bring you your food and regale you with songs and stories.